Saturday, June 22, 2013

Found Something Interesting in the Diary!!!

Stuck in the back of my/Bree's diary was a printed out chat from guess who... me and David. He obviously thought something relationship wise was going on between us when I felt it wasn't...

Here's a little excerpt from it... This must have happened right after the treehouse incident that I blogged about here... Treehouse Incident
david1356: Yes I am pissed its not most toward you. But im more hurt you would choose his dumb self over me.
mcbree89: Im not choosing anybody...
david1356: He wants what I have. Lets start here.... Do you like me the way I like you?
mcbree89: Look, I like you as a friend... I just don't feel like being in a relationship. It's not you. Nobody said anything. And before u get mad, I don't like Ben and I'm not going out with him...
david1356: Well this is awkward. So was last time we were together cuz I thought you liked me and I really like you a lot. I thought thats why we hung out so much
mcbree89: I didn't know what I felt... I just don't know. I was trying to hang out like friends but I guess it led to something else.
david1356: Well you now have me and your mom so confused. So last night Nicole was right?
mcbree89: No, Nicole was very wrong. I don't want us to back off... I guess it's just me...
david1356: Bree, I know about the dating thing. Your mom told me. I can't "date" till i'm 15 either.
mcbree89: I can date whenever, but I just don't feel like being in a good relationship right now. I won't be dating anybody for a while.
david1356: So do you need me to leave you alone? I've waited to tell you I like you for over a year. I like you before I knew about Ben...
mcbree89: No, like I said. I know u are mad, sad and angry but I still want to be your friend...
david1356: I don't know what to tell you. I thought you liked me so I got excited. But now I don't know how to feel because you are saying you just want to be friends. So no I'm upset. And everyone told me when they asked about me and you that you would say yea you liked me and Jodi said you told  her we were basically dating. People told me things like: you smiled when people asked about me, you said we were basically together and you were happy when people asked. Your mom told me things like that happened at home so I honestly thought we had something special.
mcbree89: People thought we were dating because you gave me hugs and they thought we were going out but I said at the beginning we were not going out. They kept on asking me everyday if we were going out so to shut them up, I said we were basically going out. We do go out... but as friends, or so I thought...
david1356: See! trhat's wh y I thought that. I honestly need to know how we can in a nice way figure out how to be friends. You really had me thinking you liked me in a way I have liked you for over a year now.
mcbree89: I still wanna talk to you and say hey to you and be your friend. I am just a little confused about how to take this now. I will tell you one thing for sure. I don't like Ben so please don't be mad.
david1356: I don't care about him, yes he makes me mad as anything when he messes with you. Jealously I know. And when you un-confuse yourself please tell me what you come up with. Please don't think I'm overly mad at you. I'm confused, jealous and confused and mad.
mcbree89: I do not like BEN! I hope we can be friends.
david1356: We have no other choice!
mcbree89: I know you really like me. I was so worried and scared of how to tell u.
david1356: Tell me what exactly?
mcbree89: Of how I would like to just be friends.
david1356: You tell me this after the fact you practically tell everyone we are pretty much dating! That is what hurts the most.
mcbree89: I know, but I didn't know how to tell everyone. Seriously, everyone would ask every second of every day. I just finally had enough and said to a few people we were going out some. It wasn't a lie! We do go out... It was maybe a half-lie...
david1356: They asked me as well and I don't see how this isn't concerning you.
mcbree89: It does concern me everyday of how I "lied" to everyone. And, to tell you this I feel very terrible!
david1356: I don't get how within just days you can change your mind so much. I do not want to pressure you in any way but I'm so confused on how to feel about you. It's really awkward right now and I am not sure how to fix it, but I do want to be friends. It is going to be hard for me to just have the mind set of friend because as far as I knew you felt the same way I did. Sorry I caused so much trouble. I will just go away.
mcbree89: NO! Stop saying that! We can work this out and still be friends.
david1356: Obviously I caused trouble. I just want you so feel comfortable and not worry about me.
mcbree89: You didn't cause trouble.
david1356: Ok. A different word maybe. How about confusion, tension, hatred. The list could go on.
mcbree89: Well... U didn't cause any of it. I promise! It's ok!
david1356: Well, I'll leave you alone now so I can stop being the problem to your mayhem.
mcbree89: For the love of god! I don't want you to leave me alone. You are not a problem!!!

I read up to this point before I copied and pasted it. After I pasted it and read it again, I could remember it happening. I remember sitting in my chair in my room. I remember the feelings I was having. I remember what I had on. I remember not being able to sleep that night... Totally weird having those memories come flooding in. I might put more up later. I don't want to read anymore right now...

Guess I'll feed Molly. Wow! Sort or shaking a bit. Feel weak... Olivia went to the computer store to buy something for that computer she's working on. It's taking over the kitchen!!! She needs a workshop! I need a hug right now and for someone to hold me...



No comments:

Post a Comment