Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesdays are for Lovers...

O woke me up this morning with breakfast in bed. Grits, eggs and bacon (turkey bacon... I told her I'm trying to be healthier) and orange juice. She then went and got her food and we sat in bed and watched the Today Show. I had taken a shower last night so I was gonna go to the bathroom and do my hair a little and put on some make-up. She said that she wanted to fix me up today so I was totally cool with that! She did my make-up first. She did foundation first and then just a little powder. She blended it in really well. She then did a lot to my eyes. Really heavy liner and mascara. Dark grey shadows. There was a lot there but it didn't look like too much... to me anyway. Red lipstick.  Then to my hair. She straightened out my bangs and did the rest of the "mop" in a cute little up-do. She left a few little "fly-away" hairs out of the bun. It/I looked like a million bucks!!! Here's a pic!

Looks damn good, right?!?!?!?!?
I really love that girl!  I was just gonna do a ponytail and minimal make-up. She said it made her sad what happened yesterday to me when I was getting ready and she wanted to make sure I looked good. She damn well succeeded! Olivia, you can do this to me anytime you want! She was so fast and precise. It would have taken me like an hour to do that.

I asked her what she was gonna do today and she said probably some shopping. We kissed and I headed for here and now I just finished my PB&J and I gotta get back to work... I've gotten a few compliments today on my looks! Hannah love it! I'm wearing a kinda tight v-neck "top" and some grey skinny jeans with my black Star Players! It's a good look! I need to remember this!

Oh yeah... The rest of yesterday was super boring. Just one of the most normal days I've had since the change! Work, lunch, work, home, hang out time, Dinner (Pizza), hang out time (we did some yard work...), TV, Nude Letterman watching, make-out session and then sleep. So, yeah, that's normal for me and I frrrreaking love it!!! I love my life!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment