Sunday, June 23, 2013

HOpefuLLy Today Will be a FUnDaY!

Didn't sleep last night much. Too much going on in my mind. I think I dreamed about the diary entry.  Fell asleep on the couch after watching some TV with O. I remember tossing and turning but not wanting to get up and go to my bed. So lazy...

Olivia must have woken up sometime in the night and gone to bed. Molly was there by my feet curled up in a little ball of fur when I opened my eyes just a few minutes ago. She's so cute! She also has some freaking sharp claws!

No more claws in my leg when you stretch, please!
I went to the kitchen to get something to put into my growling belly and I noticed that most of the disassembled computer had been put back together and moved to a small section of the counter. All the dishes were washed and put away. Ok... Wow! I'm such a slob and Olivia is cleaning up the whole house. She really just needs to move in. I've of course hinted that and so has she, but really, no need for both of us to have a house. Mine's plenty big for two people. Maybe I'll ask her when she get's up! One second... (Siri, remind me in 2 hours to ask Olivia if she would like to move in with me. Thank you...)

I need to get some groceries. Getting bare in the cupboards... A girl's gotta eat!

See ya later!




No comments:

Post a Comment