Thursday, June 20, 2013

Boring Thursday!

I mean, can a couple of days get any more boring. I guess when you say in your office all day, it kinda happens...

So, I'm home now and O has this huge computer all taken apart on the kitchen counter. Wow! I would never be able to get it put back together. She's wearing this headgear like thing with magnification lenses in it and is soldering some parts or something. A girl wearing a hot pink tight tank top and yellow and pink short shorts working on a computer is so very strangely hot to me! I left her alone after saying hey and grabbing her ass. She turned and gave me that, I'm super busy look! So, I can in here to the bedroom and I just flopped down on my bead and am typing this now. Maybe a little nap then hopefully she'll be finished and we can figure out something to do tonight if it's nothing more than watching TV. I also need to play some guitar and go over some new parts before tomorrow...

Pic Time!!!

Now that's some heavy upper eyeliner. Kinda old school pin-up!

Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment