Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I Hope He Had His Seatbelt On & Hey Michael!

O just called me and told me that some idiot just wrapped his car around a telephone pole near the house and snapped it and caused a few more to fall as well. So, the net is down at home for who knows how long and I'm about to be off so this might be it for today... Boo!

Went to get a drink for lunch today and Tiffany was in the break room eating and listening to some music on her earphones. She took them out and she said that her brother was a big fan of my band (Especially me! He thinks I'm really hot!) and he didn't believe that she worked with me. She wanted to take a pic of me and send it to him. I told her that she could as long as I got to take one of her!!! I got a napkin and a pen and wrote on the napkin --

Michael! Hey there! Hope to see ya at the next show! Love Bree!!! 

She took the pic and said he would be totally shocked and would absolutely love it! I told her to put the earphones back in and look really nonchalant and chill. She did just that and more! This pic is damn sexy!!! Check it!!!

Now, right there is hot red head!!!
So! I guess this is it until they get the net fixed at the house. Tomorrow will bring a new chapter as I might tell Luke about the change and show him how the diary can change in the metal box. I still don't know though. Kinda really scared to do that!!! My heart is pounding just thinking about it.......



No comments:

Post a Comment