Saturday, June 8, 2013

Totally Not Bree This Time!

Heys, It's Not Bree. It's Me Olivia! :-)

So, it's been awhile since I hijacked her blog. I've noticed she's posted a lot lately too! I think it's cute that she doesn't mention the fact that she's a bit of a fox in bed. She's well adjusted in that aspect! <3 Anyways. I figured I'd probably let myself be known a bit, considering this influx of others like myself and Breely here.

My name used to be Oliver P. I was the only child of a famous lawyer and his wife, whose family is associated with a top makeup line. I grew up being groomed by my father to become a lawyer and follow in his footsteps, my parents did love me, but they raised me to be a lawyer, meet a beautiful girl get married have tons of kids. Things were going well until I got to college and learned that my true passion was for Computer Science and not Law. I secretly switched my major and my father paid my way through, not knowing that my major was different.

My father set up an apartment for me after college in Miami. He was really upset that I graduated with a degree in Computer Science, and told me that I would need to learn how to fend for myself. He assured me that he would continue to pay for my living expenses though. (I don't know how he thought that was a punishment, but whatevers) I lived here in Miami for a couple months, and met the girl of my dreams... Alyssa. We were together for the better part of last year and I was working my way up to proposing to her. We weren't without our arguments though. We argued and argued until finally, in anger, she wished that I could understand women.

I couldn't sleep that night as my body changed from what I thought was a well-maintained manly body to this small dainty womanly frame. Every trace of me as a man physically was gone. I was 100 percent female. Initially, Alyssa was helpful during my first few weeks as a woman. She taught me what I needed to do to maintain myself, she even helped me through my first period... (let me tell you... NOT pleasant.) She left me and I started to seek others like me. I was lucky in finding Bree :-)

Bree is doing so well for herself considering what has changed for her, and I admire that so much. I know this sounds a bit... "tropey" but I love the fact that she's enjoying herself and this blog of hers makes her that much more special to me. Also, I managed to somehow make it to where my family seems to think I've always been Olivia... and my relationship with my father is wayyy different now. I might even have a little brother if what I heard my mom say was correct? (The fuck?)

THAT SAID, however... I was going through her camera and found a video. So I cut out some pics and I decided I wanted to share a couple nudes of myself... since she wants to show herself off.




There, that should be all of them. Comment and let me know if I should hijack her blog more often! <3

P.S. If you're reading this Carolyn, we need to talk.


No comments:

Post a Comment