Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Time to Go to the Beach!

Got home and me and Olivia ate a quick, early dinner around 6:15 and then I decided we should go to the beach. She agreed! I needed to hear the soothing sounds of the ocean and feel the sun and water on my body!

We had a great time! We laid out and swam and had quite a few admirers!

I've been wanting to merge topless bathing and strawberries for a long time!!!
This is heaven!
After the beach, we went back to my car and put on little dresses and just walked around and shopped and ate at a little tiki-hut like restaurant.

Yeah, we didn't wear bras!!! Oh the freedom!!! Olivia, nice pic by the way!
I got a burger and fries and Olivia got a small steak and a baked potato. After that we went our favorite pier and listened to the band play. They were good! I've heard them before. They're called Captain Anderson and Sons and they are a cover band. They must know every song in existence. Every song that someone called out they knew it!

Well, we got home just a little while ago and took a quick shower. We didn't put any clothes back on because it's now almost 11:30! Which means Nighttime Nakedness with Letterman!

Bye!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment