Thursday, June 13, 2013

So Ready to Jump in the Pool Right Now...

Just got to my parents house after going to pick up Olivia at my house. We got our stuff and loaded the car up and headed to my "Old Folks Home." The pool is calling my name. Did this video on the vine and put it on here!!! Posting this on on my phone. Not as easy as on the computer, but it works! Crazy me!!! Hee hee!


SO ready to just chill out and hang out with the fam tonight, and Olivia. I think my bro will be here later, so that's cool too! I love my bro! Well, both of them and my sister too! Glad my dad's feeling better. Had the stomach bug. Mom said she lysoled the whole house 3 times to make sure the germs were all gone! Gotta love her!!! Feeling kinda hyped up for some reason right now. Guess it's because I feel better. The "." is about 90% finished!!! WOO HOO!!!

Anyway! Gonna go change and hop in the pool for a bit before we eat!!! I just love seeing O in a two piece... Almost as good as seeing her naked!

BYE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment