Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Little Hike with Olivia!

Me and O drove to a little trailhead and parked and decided to hike through a few fields and woods to a wild flower field that my family used to visit and take picnics to when I was younger. I was hoping it was still there and it was - it was like nothing had changed over all these years. I had my guitar and we just sat around singing and "frolicking" through the flowers like little kids. O bought her a nice camera and lens, a 6D with a 16mm-35mm f/2.8 L lens, and I had my camera as well, so we also took some photos and I showed her some cool tips and stuff. She got this really awesome one of me! Check it out!!!

See Carolyn! Once again, I look all girly!!!
It was really fun but I was getting tired so we came back and just chilled on the couch watching TV. It was a really fun, relaxing day! A girl needs those every once in a while!




No comments:

Post a Comment