Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Power Back. Modem Broken. Luke's Visit is Nearing!

Well, I guess I'll not take my home internet for granted. It sucks not having it. O said that my moden got fried so even when the power came back on, we still were without it. She went to Best Buy while I was at work and got me another, better modem! Such a sweetie. Got home and took a shower and let my hair dry naturally! Looks kinda crazy/cool!

Ok... It's 6:00pm and I'm freaking. O said that Luke's gonna be cool with it when I show him the magical metal box and what it can do... I sure hope so. She said that she'd leave us alone and maybe go shopping or something. My stomach is in knots! Can I really do this!?!?!?!?!?

So freaked and scared that my eyeballs have turned to skulls!!! 
EEEKKKK!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment