Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hump Day...

So, the power was still out this morning and that left us with no hot water... Me and O went for a jog last night and boy did it get dark out without the neighborhood lights being on. The smart thing would have been to just bring shampoo and soap outside and shower off with the hose-pipe. Who knew it would still be out this morning though. We could have gotten down to our "undies" and gotten clean. Could have been fun too! Olivia wanted to shower first when she got back inside and she used all the luke-warm water that was left in the "hot" water heater. I just was gonna wait and then never checked again, would have been in vain anyway, and then it was still out this morning. Ponytail time and I just washed my face with cold sink water. Did some mostly eye make-up and headed here.

A pic you ask... of course!


I'm about to go find Tiffany and see if what her brother thought about the pic she took of me yesterday. I'll just go down there and pretend to be doing something and just happen to bring it up when I happen to run into her... Lol!

Also, Luke's coming over today! Still kinda freaking about that. I just might not show and tell him... I just don't know.

See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment