Thursday, June 27, 2013

Luke's Visit...

He came. He saw. He believed!

Luke's visit went very well. He was shocked beyond belief at first, but he eventually believed me. I mean the proof of the magic still in the metal box is/was undeniable.

He came in and we greeted each other with a hug at the door and he said hello to Olivia and then went over to her and gave her a hug too! He does have a crush on her! I can tell! We then sat down and watched a little TV for a bit. Olivia went into her room to, I was guessing to get ready to go out shopping and we talked a little bit about stuff. He said he saw Lebron yesterday and actually got to shake his hand, had a bout a two-three sentence conversation with him and got his shirt autographed.

I got down to business after that. Here's the rundown.

"Luke, I really don't have anything to move. I... umm... just need to tell you something. I feel like we've  always been close, so, naturally it's you who I feel like I can share this with."

"Ok sis... What's going on. Sure, you can tell me anything..."

"Well, it's kinda difficult to just come out and say. It's not something that happens to someone everyday. I'm not even sure that anything like this has ever happened like what's happened to me and those now around me..."

"Just tell me! What's going on..."

"I'm different Luke. I've changed... I... I... This is crazy... You're gonna think I'm crazy..." I start to tear up... I can't believe I'm this emotional just telling him. "These damn hormones cause my emotions to resemble riding on a roller coaster."

He comes over and puts his arm around me and squeezes me a little. "Sis, I think you're the woman strongest I know... well, next to mom. You are amazing. You have accomplished so much in such a short time. Your job.. Your band... Sports in High School and College... You are absolutely gorgeous... You have this nice house... You live with - Olivia! You are amazing and you know I believe that! I've seen you rise above everything that has ever come your way! Just tell me what you're going through. We can work through it together!"

"Who you see right here in front of you is not who I used to be... I'm different Luke. I used to be..." I just couldn't say it. Surely he'll think I've gone crazy!

"Sis, just tell me already... You're killing me here!"

"Ok... I used to be a... dammit, I used to be a... there was this wish and... I wished to be... OK... I used to be a guy. I used to be your brother. I was your brother Brendan until like 2 months ago... There, I said it. Now you think I'm crazy... But, I have proof."

"Well... the proof you say you have will definitely help me believe you, that's for sure! Where/what is it."

"Ok. It's in my room. Just... Just come on. I'll show you..." We got up and he followed me into my room. I so wished I'd cleaned up a little. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't clean either. When I opened the door, it was cleaned up completely! Olivia had cleaned my room! OMG! I will really have to thank her for this! And there were these new pillows on my made-up bed that matched the comforter really well! Amazing girl! I really love her!

"You said you wished to be... a girl? I don't understand. You were a guy and you wished to be a girl..."

"Yeah. I did..." I look down and can't face him.

"Why did you do that? What was your reasoning?"

"I hated my life as a guy, every aspect of it almost. I mean, while I was a guy, I hid it and tried to live like that guy that I was, the guy that you all knew. I tried to make the most of my life, but I was really depressed and kept all the feelings of self hate and worthlessness inside. It was terrible and harder to do the older I got. I couldn't tell anyone though. I was really miserable but I think I hid it well."

"So you mean to tell me that like 2 months ago, you wished to become a girl because you hated your life as a guy, which is information you withheld from everyone you knew... and magically your wish came true and now you are who you are and everyone believes you have always been this 'girl' you with you being the only one knowing any different..." He took a deep breath after spouting all that out.

I looked up at him... "More or less, yes. That is what has happened..."

"Bree, I mean... Where is this proof? I really want to see it."

"It's over here, in my closet." I went over to the closet and opened the door and got out the metal lock box and brought it over.

"I know what that is. You'd never let anyone touch that and you hid it somewhere in your room. I'm guessing your... well, I guess your... wait, what's in it?"

I go over and get my diary off the nightstand. "This was in it, but really it wasn't what the 'guy' me put in there years ago."

"I was wanting to say your diary, but yeah, that didn't feel right for some reason. Bree, your hands. You're trembling."

"Yeah. This is a lot for me to tell and show. I'm just hoping that I'm not crazy and what I think is in this box is really in there and that I'm not living in some sort of dream world. I'm kinda having doubts."

"Well, let's find out. You gonna open it already?"

"Yeah... Here goes." I opened it and on top was the pic of the guy me and the guy Olivia at the camp.

"Who's that?"

"Let's talk about that pic later. There's another one I really want to show you." I was so happy that I wasn't crazy and the pics were in there just like I thought they were. I moved a few things around and found what I was looking for. It was a pic of the guy me, Luke and our brother Thomas after we had won a 3 on 3 tournament. We were holding up our little trophy and were all hugs and smiles.

"Hey, who is that guy with me and Thomas. That's at the 3 on 3 tournament that we won. Weren't you... didn't you... I'm so confused." I left it in the box for him to look at for a minute. I could see the confusion on his face. His brow wrinkled trying to think this all through.

"That pic is of how I remember it. That other guy was me... was Brendan from my other life when I was a guy. Watch this!" I slowly lifted the  pic out of the box and right before our eyes, the guy in the middle, a hot and sweaty yet victorious Brendan McAdams, changed into a hot and sweaty yet victorious Bree McAdams. The pic showed the guys 3 on 3 tournament banner over our heads change to a co-ed tournament banner. Teams had to have at least one girl on the court at all times. We ran the table and didn't loose a game. I could see the shock on his face. He was just staring at the pic then at me going back and forth.

"Oh My Holy GOD!!! You're telling the truth aren't you. What happens when you put the pic back in the box?"

"It changes back. Watch!" I put it back in and it changed back to Luke, Brendan and Thomas as well did the banner change back.

"I.. I... I just can't believe it. How could... how did this happen. You just wished it on day?"

"On a shooting star one night... Here's my wish. I'd done it thousands of times before but this time it worked for some reason - 'I wish to be a beautiful girl. Fun-loving, full of life. A free spirit. Still me in personality, but a girl me. And, I want my clothes to still fit me as a girl, especially my favorite clothes! And, I want my identity to change magically... and... also, I would like to...' I stopped right there. I though it was stupid and of no use. The next morning I woke up looking like this. It had worked!"

"What did you do when you woke up?"

"Well.. umm... found a mirror... kinda checked myself out a little... duh! Checked my ID - wallet and work badge. I didn't go to work that first day."

"Unbelievable! I still can't beileve it. You used to be a guy! I have no memory of it... So weird."

"Well, almost all of my memories are of me as a guy. Only ones from May 15th to now are of the girl me, with a few ones that came along i guess 'magically.' Just try to imagine that..."

"That must be crazy for you. I mean, I know by looking at you that you are a girl. But, like... you're like, all girl, right. I mean, can I be candid here... you now have a umm... vagi... umm... vagina and well, I can see your boobs... I mean, I can see that you have some probably have some under your shirt in your bra... you have a bra on, right... I'm so sorry... You seem to be adjusting well to all the new stuff and whatnot." I could tell he was flustered! It was so funny seeing him struggle to get that girly stuff out!

"I'm doing just fine! Look at me!" I motion to my face and body! I reach around and unhook my bra and show it to him. "Yeah! Well, I had a bra on." I lifted up my shirt and showed him my boobs!!! "I'm sorry... That was inappropriate." He saw my boobs but quickly turned away. 

"Oh my God, Bree. I can't believe you just did that!"

"I just really don't have a problem showing my boobs off. Guess that's still the guy in me. I also did a modeling job for a big-time company in New York on the beach recently... In a bikini and some in lingerie. About half the pics were topless. Don't tell mom and dad, please. I guess they'll find out sooner or later though. I'm not gonna show you my vagi... vagina though! hee hee... But really, I love who I am now! I'm perfect now. It's what I've wanted since I was like 15 or something... I'm finally how I always thought I was. Now granted, this body is amazing. And, I'm like 8 years younger than I was as Brendan. I never thought I would look this good... ever!"

"Wow! Just Wow! You truly are more amazing now that I know all this. It's so much though, isn't it. What about... well... sex and orgasms? I'm guessing you've done that..."

"Yes, you have no idea... It is a lot. Orgasms - All that we as guys heard about a girls orgasms were true! They are unbelievable! And they keep coming and don't loose any of the sexual feelings! I so know how to please a woman now. I had been doing it all wrong..."

"Damn! So bizarre that you've been on both sides now! Not many people, according to you, can say that!!! So... the other pic. Who's that with the guy you? Campers from camp?"

"Yeah... Umm... that kid to my left was Oliver Peterson. You know him now as... umm... Olivia..." I take the pic out of the metal box and it completely changes from Brendan to me as Bree and a few other campers at a totally different camp.

"What did you say? She changed too? She used to be a guy? I like someone who used to be a... umm.. Ok, so I think she's hot. Sue me!!!"

"Well, even if she hadn't changed you couldn't have her!"

"Why not???"

"She's mine!!!"

"So you're a... lesbian I'm guessing?"

"Correct. Still mostly a straight guys brain in here... I still don't want anything to do with "guy parts" if you know what I mean..."

"Yeah. I do! So... Damn! You used to be my brother and now you're my sister! So unfreaking believable. And you're getting it on with Olivia!?!?!?"

"I know, right? We were fairly close as brothers. That's why I chose you to tell. I needed someone outside of other changed girls to tell. It was for my own sanity. I'm glad I told you... Are you glad to know?"

"Yeah! So... you and Olivia, huh?"

"Oh yeah! That girl is... well... hot stuff! She's amazing. See! This is still like old times. Both of us telling each other about girls we're getting with... well, sort of. I mean, I'm a lesbian female now and you're still a straight guy... but, we both still get the girls. Actually, now, I get more looks and well, girls, than I ever did as a guy!!! One more thing... Watch this!" I put the diary back in and it changed to the Playboys.

"Christ! Can I see those. Those are old-school!"

"Sure. Take a look!" He takes them out and them merge and form the diary again.

"Damn! Well, this might be some good 'reading,' too!"

"Give that back, meanie!" I fight him for it and it turns into a wrestling match on my bed. He accidentally elbowed me really had in the boob. It really hurt, bad! I pretend it hurt more than it did and he comes over to see about me. 

"Are you ok? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to elbow you there... in your.. boob..."

"Owww. Damn! Watch it!" I quickly grad the diary out of his hand and stick my tongue out at him and put it my sock drawer!

"I can't believe I fell for that! You got me good!

"Yep! Sure did! My boob does hurt like hell though! You got 'me' good!"

We talked a little more and then decided to go out for a drink. He said he was buying!!! It was like a new life between us. We were really able to talk now. I felt so much freedom. I told him just about everything that had happened that I could think of. About Carolyn and Tonya (I did leave some of that out between me and Tonya) and also Dani, who I hadn't met yet face to face. We talked about hot girls at the bar and had a great time! We even played a game of pool I almost won. He's quite the pool shark. We had one in the game room. He always ran the table. Only dad could beat him sometimes. I did like once.

Here's a pic of us!!!

Redid my hair before we left. Those bangs in my eyes were driving me cray-cray!
That;s Luke's semi-shocked face. He had had a few beers by when this was taken...
So! There is the big reveal post. I feel so much better now! He dropped me off back home around 2:30 and I just crashed after washing my face. I did drink, but not much. I feel ok this morning... Called in to work though. I just need a day off! Back to sleep for me!!! It's still too early!

So, until the next post! See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment