Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Night at My Fam's House!

My mom called and said that dad decided to grill out tonight and asked if I wanted to come. I said sure and that Olivia was probably gonna come to. She said that she figured she would come and that she'll see us around 6-ish.

We got there around 6:05 and I could smell the burgers and steaks cooking! We fixed out plate and sat down outside on the back covered deck and enjoyed one hell of a good meal! Mom had gotten out the big fryer and made some homemade fries and they had watermelon and cantaloupe as well! I ate a burger and the little part of Olivia's steak she couldn't finish. Then mom brought out some homemade lemon pound cake and I completely stuff myself. I secretly lifted up my shirt and looked in shock at my belly spilling over my shorts!!! DAMN!!! Mom cornered Olivia and started to ask her about where she was from. Olivia seemed to be doing fine... thank God! Luke wanted to know if i wanted to throw some football and I said I did. I really wanted to tell him about what all's happened to me. For some reason I feel like I need to tell him.

"Luke, whatcha doing later on this week?"

"Nothing really. Just the normal stuff. Why?"

"Well, I might need you to come over and help me move some stuff."

"Sure! What day you thinking?"

"Oh, umm, let's say Wednesday. Will that work?"

"I don't see why not. What time?"

"After work... around 6:30-ish?"

"Sounds good! Now, go long sis!"

I did our favorite route! Straight then cut to the old swingset, fake the pass then run toward the pool and catch it there for the score!!! Dolphins win! Marino finally gets his ring!!!

"You ready to go in?"

"Sure! I wanna go upstairs and check to see if I have anything I might need from my old closet."

"Cool! Hey! It's great seeing you so happy! I really like this new you!"

"Well thanks! And I am happy! It feels good to be happy."

"No prob!"

"Well, I better go rescue Olivia. Mom had her cornered. Looked like one of her 2000 question moments! See ya in bit Luke."

"Bye!"

I went in and mom had some old photo albums out and was showing them to O!

"You were such a cute kid, Bree! Just a little darling!"

"I know, right?" I'm gonna head upstairs and see if there's anything I can use from my old closet. Come on up if you can peal yourself away from those albums!"

I headed upstairs and opened the closet doors and saw my old computer. I could only imagine that it probably has some big glimpses into my/Bree's life on it... I decided to hook it up. I got it going and started to look for some stuff about my past. I started with trying to find some picture folders and I hit the jackpot in he documents folder! Wow! All these pics of me and I have no remembrance of them being taken. So weird and almost spooky! I'm gonna have to take this thing home with me!

I just connected to wifi and logged on and am writing this here. I also found some pics of me from high school... Here they are!!! Look at how young I look!!! Look at my hair! So crazy awful!!! Lol!

Me and Lizzy!
Lizzy squeezing my face!
Me and Emily. My/Bree's best friend!
OMG!!! As I just uploaded these on the page, the memories came back to my. I just got chills! BIG time! This was last day of school my senior year!!! As well as signing in our yearbooks, a lot of us girls decided to wear blue shirts, for some crazy reason and sign the shirts as well! Up top, that's my good friend Lizzy! In the middle, that's Lizzy squeezing my cheeks! And on the bottom, doing the duck face, that's Emily, my best friend from high school.

OMG! Lizzy! We could've been a couple. We had some sexual tension/tendencies between us. I think one time we made out and played with each others boobs at my house in the treehouse. Holy shit!!! We did that before me and David made out. That's why I stopped him I think. I was starting to get confused about my sexuality at that point... Damn! This is so much of a memory overload. Gonna close it down and go look at some pics with O and mom...

Bye for now! Bree signing off form her old computer in her old room!




No comments:

Post a Comment