Sunday, June 30, 2013

I Feel Better!

I'm feeling even better now! Gonna play some guitar and maybe record some demos to the songs I've been working on to show to Josh. My appetite's not quite back yet but I feel my stomach growling a little...

I hope to find a way to put one of my songs on here soon! I really want whoever is reading this to hear them. I really like them a lot. Melodies and lyrics have been coming to me much faster then they ever did for me as Brendan. I'm not sure if it's the new emotions or just the inner workings of this female brain, but the stuff just flows now! On to the demos!!! Well, actually, Molly is on the keyboard right now. Sometimes she hopes up there and stops recording... Crazy cat! Gotta love her though!


And yes, I still have my PJs on!




No comments:

Post a Comment