Sunday, June 16, 2013

WE just got in a while little ago and i desided to do a litttlw post and see if iwe could tell what was talking about because we got really-super-big time-crazy drunk at smoe bar and i don't knoe where my car was so we had to take a cabb and we maybe made out ini te back the wholew time or something i also thought i lost my kesys then i found them in the follrboard of the cab i was like hallelujah i found my keys and then me and o were both laughing and stuff oh... wait... i'm typing all of this stuffd in the wrong place.. hee heeee

while we were at the bar olivia asked me for a hamburger, I give her a hamburger she raise it to her lips and take a bite. well i ordered her one. she was drunker than me was so i got her one with extra lemons and onions... Ll hereyes twitches involuntarily.  there awere children at the top of the stairs. her pickle shifted under the bun on a hamburger. she lookd at my face, and I pleading with her the children are crying now. I hear only children's laughter. we leaving and she screaming as she fell down the stairsthe concrete rushes up to meet her. i rememberedd laughing a little bit then and she gto mad at me for laughig. she hurt her left knee cap and it bleed a bit. i was looking at her on ground and x I am reborn as an ocelot. disapprove, please! weird things are happening in my head anf then the universe has reasserted itself. A particular small dog is fed steak for the rest of its natural life a small child begins to cri as he walks toward the stair--way where his father stands. i rememebr you fell and look at you and i can see your crack and i laugh a litle bit before offering you me hand to get up off of the ground where you fell and your purse feel tto and stuf is everywhere on the ground. a guy hepls us get stuff and then we tell him bye and trie to get a cab to go home... where the in hell is my car at tonighte... d what bar where we at oliviia?? damnmit...

we also got cute clothes and matching pajamas at theis relly cool store soemwhere in miama here where we live in. we went to lots of place to by us stuff for to us wear. then we also went to eat at a plce called carrrabes italian food and we drank a little before we went to tehe bars to really drink and dance. well i wasn't going to drink much but it happened beyond my control mu body just kept on drinking. hey i was thirsty and i had to go the to bathroom 500 tmes while we were there and stuff...

byes and flies and eyess!


breeeelly ;;)



O pulls my clitorius while i take this pic here i was already going to take a pic with a reallly crazy face
but she hurt my gurl part, kinda feelt good really... 
my pussy will bites her in the shower soon!.

ps.. Why won't Monkey burn behind Samurai? A headline sweeps? The surface strikes beside Monkey. Monkey feels Samurai over the head horror.


That is truly the next Hollywood blockbuster !!! I swear it is. ask me tmorrow and bree will say the same thng!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment