Monday, June 17, 2013

This Feels like a Monday Morning from Hell

I hate mornings. I really hate Monday mornings. I really, really hate Monday mornings when I'm super sore from just a few hours of working out. This means that I'm really out of shape!!! My legs are killing me. They are so sore. My abs hurt. My right "pectoral" muscle hurts. Muscles I didn't know I had hurt!!! God, I'm in terrible shape. This is a wake up call! BIG time. Gotta get going to the gym into my weekly routine. Got to do it. At least twice a week!

For some reason, I woke up kinda early and decided to get on up and I ate some Frosted Flakes. Just kinda sat at the table and stared into "space" and really thought about nothing for the first time in a while. I then decided to do my make-up really good this morning because, well, I don't know, just because... I felt like looking good for no reason at all. Just to do it! Didn't really have to do much with my hair but run my hands through it a few times. Guess that was one good thing about this morning...

So, here I am sitting in my office and decided to take this pic... I love the light flooding through the window behind me...


Back to work for me!!! Hoping for a stress free day! I sure need a few of those in a row right now!

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment