Sunday, June 23, 2013

Just had a little fun!

So, I got some groceries after I woke Olivia up. We made a little list and I headed out. I got everything and more and as I was putting everything in the hatch, this guy in a new white SS Camaro drove by slowly and just stared at me. I turned a looked and then turned back to the groceries. He looked like a creep! I wish I could only attract nice people. But then again, where's the fun in that?

He kept on driving and then stopped and said, "Hey there, cutie! Need a hand with those bags."

I didn't even turn around when he said that. "Nope. I got it. Thanks anyway... dude."

"Suit yourself sweetie!" He revved up his engine and drove off, squealing his tires a little. So uncool and juvenile! I saw him just drive around the parking lot over and over as I finished up and drove off. I pulled out onto the main road and I saw "Camaro boy" pull out behind me.

It was a two lane road and he pulled up next to me at the stop light and rolled his window down. OMG! Come on dude. He honked his horn. I think I may just oblige this dickhead. I rolled my window down and looked his way. "May I help you?"

"I was just wondering why you don't like hot guys in hot cars? I mean, come on babe! Let's go park somewhere and hang. You look like you got it going on! I'd like in on some of that!"

"Well, for the most part, I like hot girls in hotter cars."

"Damn! That's a shame..."


"Not really. So, what ya got there, 1SS, like around maybe 400 HP... maybe like 350 pounds of torque?"


"Damn girl! That's so hot hearing you say that. Hell if I know though. Just got this thing two days ago."

"Perfect! So, you have a stock SS Camaro that you really don't know yet?"

"Know?"

"Yes idiot. You obviously don't know your car yet if you've had it only two days. You're like a little baby learning to crawl. It's cute when it's an actual baby... kinda sad in your case. Trying to pick up girls in a car you just bought and know nothing about, really lame... Oh yeah, the light's about to change... Enjoy the back of my car! Zoom Zoom!"

"Bitch! You think you can beat me in that little piece..." 


Yeah! I did beat him. I have this thing at a little over 320 HP now. Maybe like 315 ft lb of torque. Last checked, 0-60 in like 5 seconds. So yeah, he put up a good fight but I still kicked his ass and put a little sand in his face! That was fun! Now had he known his car and it been maybe a 2SS, hmm... I might not have been victorious. But, my stage 2 mod is 95% complete. So, next, stage 3... if I can ever find the time!!!


Stopped by... "Burger King" and got a chicken sandwich meal. Ate most of my fries before got home. Came in and computer was gone and so was O. I decided to eat half of the sandwich and then go lay out! I really wanna get a good tan on this body! About 1/3 of the way there! 


My ass isn't featured enough on here!!! So, here it is!



That's a good looking ass... I think anyway!
Super sunny day! Should be great for tanning!

Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment