Saturday, June 8, 2013

That Crazy Olivia!!!

O just came sleepily walking out into the living room from the spare/guest room. Scared the crap out of me... I didn't even know she was here and her phone has been off!!! She said she was bringing some stuff over to put in the spare room and flopped down on her bed to mess around on her phone and fell asleep. She must have been tired... She said she last saw 11pm something on her phone... Had I known she was in there, she'd be even more tired now than she already is... ;)

Anyway, I'm heading out to get some food and she's staying here to watch some show on MTV, I think like a Beavis and Butthead reunion marathon or something... I told her to record it! I might watch it later!!! She's so cute when she's acting all sleepy and crabby!!! I might go give her a titty twister before I leave! I'm feeling kinda devious today!!!

My slightly silly, scared look!!!

Anyway, off to the store. I'm thinking Red Barron Mini-Deep Dish Pep. Pizzas!!! MMMM!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment