Friday, June 28, 2013

Hello Friday!

Got in to work early today. I can't believe I'm about to give them my two weeks notice. Surely I can stay on part  time... I can work from home and on the road, right? This job has been so awesome! What if the modeling thing falls through? I have nothing. Well, the band, sure. But it's never really put me in a position monetarily wise that would allow me to even pay the bills. I think I'm gonna just ask to go part time. I really love design and would hate to just give it up cold turkey. I don't think they'll have a problem with this. Of the three designers here, I'm their best designer... not to brag. Customers always ask for me first! If I went freelance, I could have some immediate business, but, it's much easier this way. So... I'm gonna ask to go part time! Yep, gonna go do it now!

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment