Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday.

Came in the door today at work and Steve was talking to Hannah.

Hannah - "Hey Bree. How ya doing?"

Me - "Pretty good. How about you?"

Dick Head/Steve - "Hey there Bree! So nice to see ya today. How's your friend doing? What was her name... Tonya?"

"She's doing just great, Steve. Just great."

"That's good news."

"Ok! Well, good to see ya Hannah! Have a wonderful day. Hopefully Steve will be out of your hair soon."

"Yep. Just leaving now. Maybe I could get all up in your hair..." He walked over and whispered. "...like Tonya did yesterday..."

"Whatever happened between us was a one in a million chance happening. I was obviously drunker than I'd ever been. Can it, will ya. And whatever I do in my own life now is really none of your business. So, please, for your own good, just leave me alone." Hannah heard most of this. I said it kinda loud as we walked off...

"Bree, you play hard to get. I like that..."

I cute him off. "Ya know, it's a wonder you don't have anyone. I mean, you've the kinda guy any girl could fall... for."

He was on my left side. He put his arm around my waist with his hand resting right on top of my butt. I didn't like that!!! I felt it start to slide down. This was not gonna happen. I grabbed him under his right armpit with my left hand, reached around his chest with my right arm and grabbed him under the left armpit with my left hand. My fingernails really digging in to his "sweaty nasty armpits." I then stuck my right leg out behind him and with my right arm, pushed him back onto my outstretched leg. He tripped and fell. I looked down at him and walked off. Hannah saw this and so did a few of the other people. I could hear Hannah kinda laughing. I was trying not to smile too big as I walked to my office. I looked back and said, "See ya Steve."

What a damn jerk. I might find Tiffany and talk to her later. See if she's heard anything... I need an informant here. I think she could be that person! ;)

So, I've just been sitting in my office half working and half just staring at my computer screen. This female brain sometimes won't let things go like my male one would. I have to try so hard to just wipe it blank and think of nothing. It's like all my thoughts are those little bouncy balls and there's like 2000 of them and they're going crazy in this small room and there's no way to stop them!!!!!!!

Maybe I should just design something... Yeah, I should do some work...

Bye.

B




No comments:

Post a Comment