Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday Morning Sleep In...

Oh how I love Saturdays!!! Sleeping in is great!!! Molly woke me up this morning. Jumped right up on the bed and started purring and rubbing on my face. She's such a cute little kitty!!!

Waking up with Olivia beside me is amazing! She's such a heavy sleeper. I played with her boobs gently for about a minute before she even stirred a little. That then, well... turned into you know what!!!

O wouldn't let me take this pic until she put some lipstick on and brushed her hair.
She said she probably looked bad! She's being so girly here lately!
She also wanted me to make the pic black and white and put a pink tint to it...
WTF!!! Hee hee! Gotta love her!
We slept in the guest room last nigh, well, her room. I didn't sleep too well. That bed is really soft. O likes it though. It is fun for jumping and bouncing around. And for doing flying Superman jumps onto it!!!

Oh, got a new hat. Yeah... I had to cover up the birds nest that my hair had become. Guess I can't rag O about putting on lipstick too much! ;)

I think I'm gonna go read some of my old diary and see what interesting things I can find out about me/Bree...

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment