Sunday, June 9, 2013

And the Revelations Keep Pouring in...

I was reading and looking at the pics of O's post a while ago and I was able to probably conclude the reason why I've felt so bad and been so crabby for about the last past week... I think I'm about to have my special, monthly visitor...

It's one of those things that comes with the territory. I'm not happy about bleeding from my vaginal area, but, it does mean that I'm fo rizzle a woman! I mean, I'm almost welcoming it with a little bit of anxiety though. I mean, it's pretty scary! I just talked with O about her first one. She said it was bad and very heavy and that it totally drained her energy and she felt very weak and depressed... Wow! Yikes! Damn, I never thought I'd be talking to a girl, who used to be a guy, about me having my period with me being a girl that was also transformed into a girl as well. I just went to my bathroom and put a... maxi-pad, with wings, into my panties. Super sexy... I know, right? Feels weird having that extra material between my legs. I'll probably go the tampon route once it starts, I guess. I'll just have to see. O said that's what she did and she can help me with it if I want her to...


B

No comments:

Post a Comment