Sunday, June 9, 2013

Olivia Hacked me Again!!!

So... Olivia hacked me again while I was at the grocery store! I'm sure some of you have seen the post, with pics of her from a video I shot testing out my new lens. We had gone over to her house after her license and birth certificate had changed to see if anything had happened to her place. And, some things had changed. Well, actually, a lot of stuff had changed. The video was shot in her new "girly" room. Quite pretty if I do say so myself and also quite different from what it looked like the last time I had seen it before it changed. It was in such pristine condition, I said, "Let me shoot a video of you stripping for the camera!" She agreed and the deed was done. It's a really sexy video as well... I with I had a way to post it somewhere... I might look into that.

Anyway! Looks like I might need to change the name of my blog to Being Bree... and Olivia. ;)

This pic is really hot though...


What a hottie!!! I'm so lucky that I live with this sexy creature!!! Hey, I guess it's all part of "being Bree!"

No comments:

Post a Comment