Sunday, June 16, 2013

Here's What Happened Last Night...


So... I just read that last post... wiki-wiki-wack!!! Wow! I guess we were really plastered. That post was super crazy. I think Olivia really did order a hamburger - and I think there were some kids either in the bar (weird) or on the steps outside of it... but then again, I could have been making all that stuff up!?!?!?

I still don't know where my car is... that really sucks. I need my baby here at home with my in it's little parking place...  I'm waiting for Olivia to wake up and then we're gonna go down to where I think it might be. It can't be too far from the restaurant where we ate. I don't remember going very far from it. Damn, I have a really bad headache... I gotta stop drinking... again!!! It's gonna kill me.

Olivia got some random guy to take a pic of me and her...




Here's what I ended up wearing last night...

Mmm Mmm! Yes! That's a nice ass if I do say so myself!!! Once again, being a little vain I know, but I can't help it. Being able to take a pic of me as a GIRL and one that looks that good, makes me so DAMN happy!!! 

Anyway, WHEN I do find my car, I plan on going to the gym today. Might run in the indoor track and shoot some basketball. I really need to exercise. I can tell a little bit of difference since I became the new me. Fat is creeping up in places that it likes to creep up in on girls. Belly rolls - Love Handles - Sadle Bags - Thunder Thighs... Gotta fight it off...

I hear O moaning and complaining in the bedroom. I better go check on her... I'm sure she feels like shit! Why do we do this to ourselves!?!?!?

Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment