Friday, June 14, 2013

Boring Day at Work... Ready for the weekend...

Just at work wondering what I'm gonna do for lunch... Hmm... Not feeling fast food, and that's weird. Anyway...

Had a great time last night at the fam's house! I really think Luke has a crush on Olivia... She thinks so too! Too bad Olivia's going out with Luke's sister!!! ME!!! ;)

Speaking of Olivia... She can make me do some crazy things... Here's a pic. This was like right around 7pm and everyone was outside in the backyard. She said hop in the hot tub (heat's not turned on, it's too hot outside for that)

She then said, "Take your top off and let me take a pic and then post it tomorrow."

I was like, "Everyone's out here, no way..."

She then stick out her bottom lip and pretended to do her cute little pout and give me her super sad, puppy dog eyes... "Pwease, do it fow me, Bweely..."

How could I resist. I hopped in the hot tub and looked around and actually no one was looking. I slipped my top off and posed. The pic is cute! Here it is...


 So... Got any quick lunch suggestions out there?

Bye!



1 comment:

  1. You know, you could go to your house and have lunch with me. I'd love for you to try some of my cooking for once! ;-)

    ReplyDelete