Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Surprise Visit from a Friend and the Possible Ensuing Aftermath!

I was just thinking about what I was gonna do for lunch, actually thought about calling Olivia and taking her up on an offer she made to eat some of her home cooking during lunch, when guess who came up the stairs to my office... Tonya! 

She had brought me lunch! She brought me a homemade roast beef sandwich with pickles, lettuce, and provolone cheese. She also brought me a can of Dr. Pepper 10. 

"I have been drinking it lately and can barley taste the difference and I know you have been wanting to eat a little healthier." She handed me the food. "Your outfit is nice today."


"Wow! You are too sweet! Looks so tasty! Thanks! And, I knew it. You think I'm getting fat!!!"
Also,  thanks about the outfit. I kinda went out and did something different than jeans and t-shirt today!"

She said that I'm "sexy" and that she was gonna be in the neighborhood so she made me some food and that she'd never been to my office before. My office was a mess. It always gets like this after a big deadline. She said she liked it and that it was quaint! 

She brought up the modeling contract that Carolyn gave her to give me and then she said she made double chocolate cake and I completely forgot about the contract.


"Ha!!! Now you're really trying to make me fat!!! DP 10 then chocolate cake!!! Looks good though! I might eat all of it myself!!!"

"Dani will be happy to here that and I like that you have a little bit of curves... I'm all stick and bones."


"These curves are getting out of control... Barely got these pants buttoned this morning... Granted, I haven't worn them since I became Bree...  So, they actually have stretched out a little now..." I guessed they could have already been too small.

"You are my sexy rock star and don't think any differently." She gave me a seductive smile... "I need to keep my mind in check. I don't want to do something to get you fired or get you in trouble. Also, and kinda random, I also would like you to give me guitar lessons. I have been looking for a new hobby."

"Me, in trouble?"


"If I started to have some fun with you in the office. If you get what I mean." She winked at me! Oh dear!?!?!? "At the same time that lipstick you are wearing are just calling my name. Maybe just one kiss." She came over to me and starts to kiss me.


We were standing in the middle of my office with the door still open. In one hand i was holding my lunch while my other hand found Tonya's butt cheek and started to feel around back there... I knew this is crazy and a bit dangerous, but, hey no one ever comes up here... And the kiss was amazing!

Tonya started really making out and started rubbing my neck just like I like it. Someone rounded the corner at the bottom of the stairs but we didn't hear them... My hand moved from her butt around to her hip on it's way to her "private parts. "This is so nice, but it may be getting out of hand... a little, Tonya..."

"You have not told me stop yet." She kept going.

I then heard a stair squeek... I knew that stair... It's half the way up the stairs. Some one was watching... I looked... It was Steve... I dropped the lunch on the floor and my heart dropped  to the floor with it "Umm... Steve... Hey.. Hi Steve... Umm... This is Tonya.. She was... Is bringing me lunch... Umm... Brought me lunch... She... Umm... Is a friend of mine... And, I was telling her..."

Tonya's face turned red and she gives me a look of panic as she whispers to me. "Damn I knew if I did something like this you were going to get in trouble."

BTW, Steve is the guy that Carolyn told me that I had a somewhat drunken make-out session with a while back in the different Bree timeline... 

"Steve, how long have you been watching us?" 

"Long enough to get really turned on by that sexy, stuff you two were doing... damn girls, video that next time and i'll buy it!" 

"Well, what do you need?" 

"I totally don't remember now... That was so hot, Bree. Kinda like the time me and you got wasted and...." 

"That's enough. goodbye." 

"Oh now, now. One more kissy kissy and then I'll go." I went over and slammed the door in his face and looked at Tonya looking at me...

"I'm sorry Bree I should not have tempted you."

"It's.. it's ok... I mean, what can we do now? I'm sure he'll run his mouth to all the guys... Damn! Well, I guess the secrets out of the bag, if the 'secret' is even a secret at all. He's such a damn bastard too! I pretty much hate that guy... Why couldn't that have been tiffany that came up here?"

"Let him tell. It might keep the guys off you and I will make sure Carolyn digs up any dirt on this guy."

"He's really not worth the bother. I guess it would have come out that I'm a lesbian sooner or later... People here should be cool with it. And, I got seen making out with you!  I'll walk you out! Let's just seem like nothing out of the ordinary happened!" 

"OK. I will call you later."

"Ok! Cool! You ready? Let me get my lunch off the floor and put it on my desk and then we can go."

"Ok."


We walked back through the office and I noticed a lot of male eyes looked our way. And a lot of girls did too! They were checking you out and judging you and getting quite jealous of your looks. And guys soon to be jealous after steve probably tells them what happened.

Tonya whisped to me and said, "I just want flash them my boobs and watch the all squirm but I don't want to cause you more problems."

"Yeah, keep your shirt on... Don our janitor is watching. It might kill him. He's really old!"

"I could just give you a kiss goodbye right here and Steve will lose what little power he has."

"A little hug then a little kiss then it's out the door for you missy!!!"

"Yes mam."

We did a little hug and kiss then I walked back in and looked back at her as the double doors closed and she walked off! She is so hot! 




YEP!!! That just happened...

It was interesting walking back to my office. People tried not to stare but I could tell they were. Oh well... The deed is done. NOt only did I just kiss a girl at the front door of the office, but Steve will probably blabber it to everyone and tomorrow will be interesting. I can't wait...

So yeah! Here's a pic from my computer of how I feel right now. Olivia, while I did my make-up, braided my hair but I just shook my head so "violently" that the braid had to mostly let go. I also just gave myself a headache. 


See! Not wearing a t-shirt! Told ya! A heather-plum top and grey shorts that go down to about my knee and some black toms. Yes, I have some toms!!! 

Anyway, gonna go eat my lunch! What a day this has already been. That Tonya! What a power she has over me!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment