Saturday, June 15, 2013

Time for a LIttle Shopping with My Bestie!!!

Me and O are about to head out and do a little shopping! It's been a while and I feel like buying a few new things for myself. I don't know what they are right now, but I feel confident I'll know when I see them!

We're going all out with looks tonight!!! I haven't seen O yet, but take a look at me... 


I will have to say that this is one of my sexiest looks to date!!! I don't do the super red lipstick that much, but I'll be rocking it tonight!!! Now, what else to put on... I can't just wear my bra and panties now can I?

After shopping, we are then gonna go out clubbing! Should be a good night!!! Can't wait to shake it up on the floor with my girl!!!


1 comment:

  1. I totally can't wait for tonight! I'll wear something super special ;-)

    ReplyDelete