Thursday, June 27, 2013

Easy, Breezy, Thursday... And a Call from Carolyn...

Straight chilled out today after I woke up! I really didn't do anything! Perfect day outside so I went for a little 2 mile run around 3. Should have put sunscreen on... Then laid out a bit after that. Kinda got sunburned on my back and shoulders. Fell asleep laying on my belly and that combined with the jog earlier equalled disaster... I just knew it was gonna be bad. Could already feel the pain starting. That ended around 4:30. Besides that, this pale-skinned girl is getting a tan if is kills her!!!


Got a call from Carolyn. She wanted to meet up with me on the pier to talk about some stuff. Sounded good to me. I haven't talked to her in a long time. I might try something on this visit...
I really wish I wouldn't have lost that contract that Tonya gave me from her. I really should have looked over it by now. Damn! I'm sure she'll ask about it.

Oh well. Scatterbrained Bree strikes again. Gotta take a shower and get to the pier. Supposed to be there around 8pm. Shower killer me! 


Ouch! Pic after my shower... Can I just go topless to the pier!?!?!?
I'm not wearing a bra that's for damn sure!
Wish me luck on my talk!

I'm out!



No comments:

Post a Comment