Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Another Day Working fo da Man...

Feeling a little better today... Flow is tapered off a little. I was really going through some tampons there for a while. My mom called me this morning. Asked if I was ok... I was like, "Yeah... I'm fine... for the most part." She told me that she keeps track of my "cycle" because some months it's really bad for me. "Wow," was all I could say. Pretty sweet and caring that she does that, but WOW! I told her it was pretty bad at first but now it's getting better. She said that's good and wanted to know if I wanted to come over for dinner on Wednesday. She's making some kind of chicken meal or something. I know what it is and it's so good!!! I said that sounded good and we chatted a bit more and then hung up. I'm sure O will wanna come, right Olivia? I'm sure she's just sitting at the house right now programming something or watching some chick flick!!!

Had McDonald's for lunch. Best fries I've had in a while. By the time I got to my burger though, my appetite was gone. This "." is really doing a # on me. Well, I guess it can't hurt to lose a few pounds. I really need to exercise as well... I might hit the gym toward the end of the week. I know I need to!!!

Roar!!! Don't I look threatening!!!
One funny thing did happen about an hour ago. Somebody found this dinosaur head we used for some ad or promotion or something and we all took turns wearing it and walking around trying not to fall over. It was fun. But, it was the first time I'd run into Steve, literally and figuratively, since Carolyn told me about out little session at the office party. Awkward moment that was... He was trying to be all suave and stuff and I was like, nope, not having any of this. I mean, I was as nice as I could be while not liking him and bleeding out of my girl-parts... Finally, I told him I had to get back to my office and left. He was like, "Ok, Bree. Talk to you later." He said it kinda loud so people could hear him, I'm sure. Dickhead!!! I was like, "Sure Steve! Sure we will!," and flicked a bird real fast so people could see that! I did kinda attack Tiffany on purpose. I could tell she liked that... Funtimes!!!

Anyway, I gotta huge deadline by lunch Thursday so I better get back to work!

Feeling pretty good right now... Wow! Although, I'm kinda hungry but I really don't want anything to eat. So messed up!






No comments:

Post a Comment