Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sometimes Here Lately I just Have to Wonder What was I Thinking...

Just a normal Wednesday morning... well, not really. I was for some reason fed up with all the people following me around and spying on me... This girl, Tonya, and I don't know why, really set me off and I contacted her and wanted to meet with her to see what she wanted...

We met at Cafe Bastille and I found her to be a fairly legit "transformee" and the convo settled down after a while. Now, this girl is absolutely gorgeous... Like a blonde bombshell!!! I really couldn't believe I was sitting across from someone like her to be honest, and kinda outta the blue. We seemed to be hitting it off almost,like old friends. I even agreed to skip work completely and hang with her. We decided to go shopping at Dolphin Mall and get a new swim suit and then go to the beach. We went to this store called Garage and picked out a suit, mix and matched top and bottom actually and then decided to go into the same dressing room... This is where it got, well, to much to handle. I mean, I now know that my looks can attract "attractive" looking people, obviously guys and girls. This situation was just too much to handle. The sexual tension was so thick it could have been cut with a knife. We both acted on it... It didn't get far, but we still acted on it. And I have to say it was nice... But, I was almost the whole time thinking about Olivia... And I knew that my actions here could potentially hurt her so I was glad it got halted... I called the day with Tonya quits soon after, well, really we both did, and I went into work and now that I'm home, I've cried for almost the whole night. I've also eaten lots of ice-cream. I really need to watch out. I might be getting fat!!! Oh these hormones and desires... they really put me through the ringer sometimes, but I gotta love them though!!! There what makes me, me! A girl!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment