Monday, May 20, 2013

Finishing Out Day 6 As Bree...

I didn't get the second project finished before I left but I think it can wait for tomorrow. It's about 75% complete. I really love my job and the flexibility it gives me. I've been there for about 6 years... hmm, if I'm like 24 now, then I started when I was 18.... like right out of high school. I guess I went to college!?!?!? They usually don't hire people without a Bachelors degree. Looks like me as Bree beat the system! Wow!

Two things were on my mind on the drive home - two very nice looking things. Tiffany and Olivia. Both, and just judging Olivia on looks, are girls that I could see myself with. Not that it will ever happen with either one, but if it could, I'd be all over that/them, figuratively and literally!!!

Stopped by a little guitar shop on the way home called Magic Music. Awesome place. They know me there, I hope still, so I gave them a call to see if they were in and, they were. Kinda got my eye on this baby! Might take the plunge soon. It plays like a dream, and hey, I'm a Tele girl. Jeff the owner is so cool. He's quite a good guitarist as well. He's given me lessons before. He's a Gibson guy... We jammed a bit. Fun time! I then headed out.

Stopped by a gas station and filled my car up then went in a got a Dr. Pepper and Milky Way - two of my favorite things.



I decided to just go on home and go to the gym later. I'm kinda hungry anyway...

I ate some cereal for dinner and decided to watch Empire Strikes Back. Nothing was on so I got comfy and settled down on the couch for a bit to watch the movie. Leia looks so hot in this one! Somewhere near Luke gets his hand cut off and finds out that Vader is his father, I fell asleep... I woke up to the DVD menu cycling through. Time for a little guitar. I opened up Garage Band and set up a new song and got my bpm and found a decent drum loop. I first put down the rhythm track.. just some basic chords. 4-6-5-1. Then opened a new track and about half way through, the damn B-string popped...

This is my pissed off at the B-string look. If you ever see this look, run away
or it could mean that I want to have sex with you... The looks are somewhat similar...
Well, off to wash my face and then finish the blog...

Writing on here is what I'm doing right now. It's so cold in this room... Where's my flannel shirt when I need it. I'm gonna take a quick pic of how I look when I do this... Gotta go set my phone on the dresser...

Found my shirt!

This is in the spare room. My brother stays/stayed here some. Well, off to bed for me! Worktime will come soon enough. Gonna just take a shower in the morning. Nighty Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment