Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Look!

Here's the look!

This was before we went into the club! Make-up still looking pretty good
I got a lot of 'looks' tonight from a lot of guys, especially at the club! I guess I do look really sexy and hot! Ya know what, I know that guys are attracted to me. I get that. And, I'm even becoming more and more comfortable with that, kinda. Our waiter was really overwhelmed by the four of us hot girls at the table at the restaurant. He was stammering and could barely get words out when he was at our table. I have to admit, I flirted with him a lot! It was fun. Tonya thought it was rude. Jess and Heather thought it was funny.

At the movies, well, we all sat near the back... umm... barely watched the movie. We basically paid to make-out in a dark theatre! Fun though!!!

At the club... Well... What a night... Go there around midnight and I'll have to admit, Heather was a bit awkward at first. She was stiff and it was quite funny. Me and Tonya just got right down to dancing. they were paying some awesome dub-step stuff and with the strobes, it was so freaking cool! We danced for a little while and then went to the bar and got a few drinks. Jess and Heather went off somewhere by themselves and me and Tonya sat at the bar talking for a while until two guys offered to buy us drinks. We took them up on their offer and they came over and we talked. I straight off the bat told them we were lesbians and that we were together and they seemed bummed but stayed to talk. After a while, me and Tonya decided to dance again and they asked if they could dance with us. They said, "Just as friends..." So, we danced with two guys. And ya know what, it was ok. A little awkward but we gave those guys a good time, I mean nothing sexual... but, they got to be seen dancing with two hot girls! After about an hour, we sat back down and Jeffery sat close to me and Austin got up and moved around us to do something. Jeffery called my name and I turned around and he gave me a little peck of a kiss on my lips and Austin stepped up and took a pic of it. Had I not been a little wasted, I really might have gotten mad, but I kinda laughed and Tonya laughed and then we all laughed!!! Now that I'm sitting here with a slight hangover, I want to kill him! All good though. I guess I got him to send me the pic because here it is...

Kinda blurry and damn, it's looks like I liked it but I do remember pushing him back right after the flash went off!!!

And after hours of dancing, my make-up looked like shit at the end of the night and I was like super sweaty... We got back at 4AM so I feel so gross right now... UUhhhgggg. I so need a shower!!! And I slept in my make-up and clothes so I look really bad right now and smell pretty rank... Check it...

A masterpiece of beauty... lol!!!
About to head to the shower. Maybe a bath. Tonya has a huge soaker tub! Maybe she'll join me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment