Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Two full days of stuff going on!!!

I'm exhausted... From yesterday and today, I need a break, a vacation... something! Alcohol!!! More alcohol!!!

I just got in from recording and I'll try to recap...

The rest of Monday...
I went over to Tonya's and we ran a little (and walked a lot!). She ran as much as she could and then we would walk! And thank god for that, it's not like I'm in the greatest shape either. I was huffing and puffing enough to blow down a little pig's house myself!!! I got her to take a few shots of me running so I could post them on here so Carolyn could see them and see me exercising... We ran at a park near Tonya's condo complex... A lot of people run there...

I thought this girl was stalking me. She was running really close to me the whole time. Actually freaked Tonya out too!
Turns out she recognized me and wanted to meet me. Her name is Janice and she just started playing guitar and had seen one of my bands shows. She was pretty soon but a little creepy at first.
As much as I hate running, I had a pretty good time  running with Tonya. It's always better running with someone else.

After that, Tonya was really too tired to go over  to Mom and Dad's. She just wanted  to rest so I promised her I'd bring her some casserole back with me. I headed over to my parents house and jumped in the pool first thing before I even said hey to them. I really love swimming. Being alone in the pool around evening time is so relaxing. Luke got there for dinner and we ate and then watched some TV and then I headed back to Tonya's... And we had some fun!!! Long awaited fun!!! I guess she got rested up enough while I was gone! We had the place all to ourselves and we, well, tried out every room!!! Hee hee!

Nice coming home to this!
Snapped this pic in the living room as she was pulling the curtains shut!!! Hot Mama!!!
So today, I got up, uuuggggg, and went to work. I worked straight until 3pm-ish and then had to be at the studio for tracking and "vocals" around 3:30. Hit Mcdonald's drive-thru and got a mean and ate in the car on the way to the studio. John finally had the drums down for the first three somgs and was tracking the 4th one and was actually doing quite better when I got there. Having to stay on beat was keeping him more in the pocket, which is a good thing for him! I played on three more songs and then went into the vocal booth to track my first ever vocals with the band on a recording! Exciting! Never got to do this when I was Brendan, but, we had just really started out when we put that EP out so...

Had a little meeting with Josh about how we thought things were going and then headed back to Tonya's place. Super long day. Gonna watch some ESPN U and see what, if anything, they're saying about the 'Canes. Could be another long year... We have Florida in week 2. The 'big, bad SEC..."

Well, about to hit the shower and then try to convince Tonya to switch channels from the History channel to ESPN.

Laters!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment