Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The New Girls...

So... Monday was quite a day, to say the least... Met Heather and Jess and all my new furniture came in! Also... umm... After me and Heather got the furniture all in the right places... I did a little photoshoot with miss Heather. Just a few shots of us and a few of her by herself... She's so cute and photogenic...

Here are a few of the cute/funny ones that I took of us on timer mode...

I love this one!!!
Giggles!
God!!! My ass is huge!!! Wait... I'm freaking huge!!!
Heading back to Tonya's

So, we headed back to Tonya's and both her and Jess were asleep... Jess curled up in the big chair in the corner of the room.

Yesterday, Tuesday...

Normal Day. Went into the office to check on things and I'm so far behind that's it's not funny... Worked for about 5 hours and barely made any headway... Then headed to my place to get my guitar stuff to take to Tonya's place. I really need to practice. Next week we go into the studio to start working on the full  length cd!!! Super stoked about that!

Came back to Tonya's and ate dinner with her. Heather and Jess were skating and me and Tonya just hung out...

I played some guitar and worked on the newer songs and my parts and when Heather and Jess came back, they were freaking out about how good I was... Jess especially... well, Heather too!!! They thought it was pretty cool that I was a really good "girl guitar player." Ha! We all watched some TV and then went to bed really late...

Today...

I just woke up and am about to go see if Tonya needs anything... This life is crazy now... Four girls in the same place!!! Wow! So much hair in the bathroom!!! Someone get the Drano!!!

C-ya!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment