Monday, August 5, 2013

Out on the Town with Carolyn...

Carolyn wanted to go out for lunch so I suggested a little cafe, Cafe Bastille, and she agreed to go there with me. I love the place and love to eat outside although, it may be a little too hot out today. Anyway, I got all "dolled" up and so did Carolyn. She told me she would buy me some new guitar gear so I could play there at her place so after we eat, we're going to go to some guitar shops. What are people at the shops gonna think of me when I come strolling up in there looking like I do and with Carolyn with me... Ha! Gonna be funny.

Here's Carolyn's look...


I made her pose for me. She's pretty damn hot right!!! She didn't want to pose, but finally she gave in.

Here's my look...


The first pic is a selfie and Carolyn too the other one on the sidewalk as we were walking to get dinner after visiting the guitar shops! I have some really cool stuff coming. Carolyn's seemingly made of money so I got some stuff I've really wanted but have never bought for myself! I'll take pics of the new gear when I go pick it up later.

Well, another night here... Carolyn said she has something special planned for the rest of the week. Oh boy... I can't wait... She said I'll really love it though so maybe it won't be that bad...

I'm out. C ya!

-B

(Oh.. p.s. This pic is kinda funny. It was during dinner. Carolyn hates when I do stuff like this. She's like, "Bree, act normal. We'r in a nice restaurant." I'm like, "Ok, mom." Funny.. Ok, I guss you have to be there or know Carolyn...)

I don't plan on ever growing up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment