Monday, September 2, 2013

Tonya's All Better!!!

Well, Tonya went to the doctor today and got a clean bill of health!!! So, we're about to go celebrate by going to the beach and lay out and swim. I've been laying out as much as I can because I want to get some semblance of a tan before summer is over. I've even sneaked up to the roof of the studio a few times and laid out when I wasn't recording or helping produce the album. I'm about to head over there now! Can't wait to see her. I haven't been over there in a few days...

Speaking of recording... 8 tracks nearly finished!!! We're got 11 on the docket so we're almost back on schedule. John has been a workhorse. He's even been staying after hours to lay down some tracks. I'll have to admit. I'm pretty proud of him and his effort!!! I've been laying down lead tracks and I'm pretty happy with my parts so far as well. Some are the same as ones from rehearsal and from live shows and some are new parts. About half are new. Things sound a little different and I hear different things when ion the studio environment with headphones on and all. Different nuances and dynamics together can change a lot about what parts I play over certain chords. So, that makes it fun!!! I love coming up with parts. Just got back to Tauntaun's place about 45 minutes ago. Got to the studio around 10am this morning... Did a half day.

------------------------------

It's kinda crazy, and I know I've mentioned this before, but it's so amazing that I get to spend so much time with Tonya! She's so freaking hot and as a guy, I had absolutely no chance in hell with a girl like her!!! No, we live together and stuff!!! ;) Wow! I can't wait to see her in her bikini on the beach! She's the the definition of beach-babe or a bronze goddess!!! So hottttttt!

Anyway, I need to calm down... Getting heated up over here... Down nipples, down!!! Hee hee!

Here's a pic of my tan/bikini lines!!! See, this pale-skinned girl is getting some sun! I love it. I took this after I got out of the shower this morning before I went to the studio...

Check out those lines! Am I gettin' too chubby???

I better get my bikini on... Cute pink one!!!

Laters!


No comments:

Post a Comment