Saturday, August 17, 2013

Big Day Today for Heather!

It looks like all the weather has cleared (finally!) and the forecast is clear today for the skateboard competition! It actually feels really good outside today! High maybe like 83 or something...

Heather is really nervous and has been really anxious and has been running around here like a chicken with her head cut off!!! I hope she does well. If she does, she'll get to join a team here and stay, which is what I think her and Jess really want to do. Would be cool to have them around. They're fun to hang with! ;)

Yesterday, the band took all of our stuff to the studio we'll be recording in. We start laying down some tracks Monday. I can't wait. Me as Bree has never properly recorded anything so it should be both fun and interesting... I have so much new gear!!! I'm kinda giddy!

Well, off to the competition! Trying to decide if this tank will be ok... I don't want to get my shoulders burned... I absolutely hate that!!!

Smokey eyes!!! You peeps like the smokey eyes???
C-ya!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment