Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Quick Post...

I talked to Tonya today. She had talked to Carolyn and C had told her that I was staying with her and who knows what else. Tonya then called me kinda mad. I told her how, for the most part, I got here, and she was even madder, thinking that we'd been sleeping together and all sorts of stuff... I told her that Carolyn was keeping me here and "wouldn't" let me leave and after more discussion, she eventually hung up on me still thinking that we're just this loving couple now, having sex all the time. I called her back to explain, but it went straight to voicemail. I left her a long message trying to explain things.

This made me really mad, thinking that I can't leave so I went to confront Carolyn and as I was getting heated up and really going into her, someone called up and Carolyn buzzed them in. The door opened and it was a small camera crew with a cute blonde stylist as well... all for me to model for. Damn! I felt kinda bad then...

So, I'm about to go do a few shoots today and maybe a few tomorrow... Wow! This surprise is one that I  like... Who'd a thunk this would have happened?



C-Ya...

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment