Thursday, August 15, 2013

Freaking but Trying to Act Normal...

So yeah... It still hasn't come yet... Maybe it's just thrown off by all that's happening around here. I hope to god that's the case!

Went back into the office today. Tonya's doing much better and the girls are with her for the most part. I'm trying to work but I just keep thinking... What if??? I'm trying not to have a panic attack right now  but all this is really starting to weigh down on my a bunch... Been here a while, just trying to work and not think. Much harder to do now that I'm a girl... These hormones... So crazy!!!

I tried a different look today for my make-up. Just didn't feel like doing the same old things. Needed a change...

That's about all the smile I can manage for today... I actually took some selfies getting dressed because, hey, who knows how long my body will look like it does if I'm... I'm not saying it!!! Maybe I'll post them later...
Gotta get home soon and get the guitar back out and keep going over stuff... Studio time starts Monday! I'm just glad that nothing has gone wrong in the music part of my life... Seems like whatever is at work here is definitely winning though. I hate to say it, but I'm a little scared right now...

-B

...And check out this nasty bug bite!


No comments:

Post a Comment