Friday, August 9, 2013

Modeling Selfies and I'm About to Head to Band Practice...

Well, I guess I'm pretty lucky to have been kept here... I got to model some pretty sexy stuff and I also got lots of amazingly expensive guitar gear... I'm think gonna take the new Gretsch to practice tonight. The guys are gonna drool over it fo shizzle!!!

Anyway, I took some selfies of the photo-shoots and here are some of them... I'm telling ya, some of this stuff was so sexy... These are from Tuesday, I think... I was a little bit embarrassed/shy to be wearing it some of this stuff (black fishnet)... especially posing in front of Carolyn. Jacob, the photographer was really cool though! He made me feel really comfortable and really took his time getting me warmed up and all. He's a real pro! And Heidi, the stylist, was amazing! I want her with me all the time!

Here are some of the behind the scenes pics!

First thing I modeled. Some sexy lingerie! About to head to see Heidi to get muh face and hair  looking all purdy!


War paint added and hair all done up and curly. Sexy or what???

Heidi and me between shoots. She was doing some touch ups here. Got a blanket around me. I was naked and cold a lot...

The fishnet one... OMG... I just wonder who all is gonna be seeing these pics and what they're gonna be doing while they're looking at 'em. #wackingoff

Muh sexy look! Come hither!!!

Still made-up and heading to practice!!! Wearing that red and white lingerie from the first shoot as well! I feel so sexy today!!! Listening to some demos we/I've recorded... haven't been to practice in like two weeks... Kinda rusty!
Well, I'm about to head out to practice! Hope to post some real pics from some of the sets soon! Be on the lookout for some Bree sexiness!!!

Bye!

-B


No comments:

Post a Comment