Thursday, August 15, 2013

Saved!!!


It came!!! I've never been so glad to be bleeding from down there in my short life as a girl!!! I even did a little happy dance and Jess came in and looked at me strange.



 I kinda filled her in on what had happened but she already knew anyway so I just answered some more "detailed" questions she had for me. 

Earlier in the day, as I was playing guitar and going over some parts, she came in and we had a good little talk. She got kicked off her roller derby team when her captain found out she was a lesbian. She's bummed out because she really loves to skate in derbys. I have the band, Tonya has "boxing," Heather has skateboarding... She just feels like she doesn't have anything... I told her I thought that derby girls were a little more accepting to that but she that "Most of my team was but we got a new captain who didn't want a lesbian watching her back because i would just want to fuck it. and she bullied the other girls about it" She said that it also didn't help her chances that one day when the team was skating, she gave her captain a body check at full speed... So yeah, she's looking for a new team I think...

Also, she told me that Tonya told her about us, about us changing... I was shocked that she knew... She said that Heather didn't know about us yet...

She said that if Heather wins this skateboarding competition she's in that's been postponed for a while due to so many storms here lately, then they will get to stay here in Miami... She said they really like it here and like being with Tonya and me and they'll miss us if they have to leave...

So yeah... I'm gonna go watch some Letterman and then go curl up with Tonya in her bed with her and try to get some sleep... hee hee...


And by the way, Jess is really pretty as well. Lots of tattoos as well...

Nighty Night!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment