Friday, August 2, 2013

Kinda Pissed Off...

So... Carolyn won't let me leave to go to band practice and made me call Josh and say I was really sick... I can't leave, for real. She's got the penthouse locked down and I don't know the code...

Shit!!!

Not happy!!!

She's like all ready to go out to some overpriced restaurant and I'm just not gonna go! I had gotten all ready to leave for real and go home really quick and get my guitar stuff and go to practice but she still won't let me out without her with me...

This sucks... Poor Molly. Luckily I put the whole bag of food in the automatic dispenser!!!

So, I'm just sitting here naked, posting on my phone.  I took all my clothes off to rebel, in the living, sitting room against the wall waiting for her to come in and see me...



She's gonna be pissed. She hates ruining appointments and reservations and I'm sure she has both for the resturant where we're supposed to go. Oh well!

Bye.

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment