Monday, August 12, 2013

Oh My Poor, Poor Tonya...


First of all... It's great to be home!!! It's been so long!

Secondly... Tonya got hurt... hurt very badly. She was beat up pretty bad in her last boxing match... Just look.

She has four broken ribs, three bruised ribs, a severely swollen shut/black eye, broken noise, a busted lip and another black eye. When I saw her in the hospital the first time, I just gasped... She looked horrible.

Anyway, her match was Friday and I didn't find out about it until early Sunday morning. Carolyn left Friday for some reason and hadn't been in all Saturday so I just chilled playing guitar and watching TV and then went to bed... Sunday morning she came in and was frantic and told me then! She said that she was going to have to get T around the clock care and all sorts of stuff. I told her I would do it and she... agreed. Hell, I owed it to Tonya for staying with me after the... anyway. She then was on the phone with the a Doctor Timms. I asked which hospital she was at. She told me she was at Jackson Memorial Hospital and I told her to tell the doc I was on my way. I grabbed some stuff but then realized I need to just go... I say the open door and freedom. I told Carolyn I'd get my stuff later and she, as I went out the door, told me she'd have it delivered Monday to my house as well as all the new wardrobe stuff and the stuff I modeled in!


I got to the hospital and yeah... like I said above, I was floored. The nurse got her in the wheelchair and we made our way down to the ground floor. We talked a bit and I explained some stuff about my visit with Carolyn and got all that straightened out. 

She told me that during the fight, it was like someone was controlling her and not allowing her to block or put up any defense. All she could do was punch and attack and the other girl just beat her silly. Similar to the "Deon" stuff where I definitely wasn't myself. We're pretty low right now. I hope what ever is doing this holds off for a little while. I don't think I can deal with anything else bad right now...

Tonya also told me about these two girls that were possibly/probably staying with her - Heather and Jess. I met them in a very interesting way. Super tough girls, to say the least. All tatted up and really aggressive. I was in the hall and they showed up and thought I was robbing the place and wanted to fight me. I played with them for a while until I finally told them who I was and that Tonya was there and hurt. After some heated arguments. She is a Roller Derby girl and I could tell she could handle herself. Jess went in to check on Tonya and came back out and told me that she was about to try to kick my ass. She came at me to body check me the first time and I partly got out of the way and kidney punched her in the lower back. We both kinda stumbled a bit... Then she came straight for me and got a punch in to my chest before I could avoid it. I then quickly kicked her in the back of her knee and also, with the heel of my hand, I struck the flat of her forehead causing her head to rock back. The reason she did this was to evaluate my fighting style to see if Tonya's injuries could have been done by me... They still thought I beat Tonya up. Jess came to the conclusion that it wasn't me.

Finally, the fight is over but we still argue a little more... Eventually, Jess goes to sit with Tonya and me and Heather go to make lunch. She makes some omlets and then I ask her about her tats and If she's gonna get anymore... Let me say this... Both these girls are HOTTT!!! She said probably not and then I tell her I have some... She said that she didn't see any and I asked her if she wanted to see them and she said yes, anything to get you naked!!! I was shocked. I dropped my pants to the floor and pointed to the ones on both my feet and then turned around and show you the one on my hip and both my calfs just standing there in my talk top and panties... I think that we both realized at that moment  we were attracted to each other. It was a little awkward... Anyway, we finished cooking, ate and headed here to my place. 

We talked a little on the ride and all the furniture just got brought in. I'm so glad someone was here to help me. We got all the old stuff out and with the movers, got all the other stuff in and arranged... kinda. We had to put lots of stuff together. I'll have to say, it looks so good in here now. I can breathe again! Modeling sure has paid off nicely and has provided me with the money to do this!!! I'm really happy right now. Heather is such a cool girl. Not too sure about that Jess right now, but Heather, yeah, we could be friends!!! 

Just hopped out of the shower!!! Check out all this hair!!! It would barely fit into one pic!!!




Well, gonna go accessorize some stuff! 

C-YA!!!



p.s. - Reunited with mah baybeh! Molly says hey!!! I love my kitty!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment