Thursday, August 1, 2013

You Will Never Believe Where I Am...

I'm at Carolyn's penthouse... I've been here since Tuesday evening. Writing this from my phone... I can't wait to tell all that's gone on here... Crazy stuff...

Carolyn has had this wardrobe brought up for me and is only letting me wear clothes from it. It's all designer stuff... I miss my old, comfortable clothes. She want's to go out tonight, clubbing... I can't wait to see her in a club! Might suggest Mansion Club. That place is petty hopping and is really "upscale."

She's got me wearing this spaghetti string red dress. Super short, comes up about 5 inches above my knees... I do look kinda sexy though... And she personally did my make-up. I'll have to say, she's pretty good at it! I could have done it this well, but, hey, she was willing and I just got to sit there!



Ok... She said she's ready... Oh my god. She's so sexy!!!

C-ya!!!

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment