Monday, August 26, 2013

Old Folks Home and a Quick Run to the Store...

Got a call from mom this morning, at like 8:15 am... She's cooking some Hamburger Casserole for dinner, one of my favorite things in the world to eat! I can't wait. It's so good!!! I might bring Tonya, I'm sure Luke would love to see her! I guess we'll head over there around 5pm-ish...

But first, I got in touch with Carolyn today and she said that the pics I took while staying with her are being very well received by the company and everyone she's shown them to have loved them. She's going to be sending me a couple out-takes to post on here maybe today. She said that the president of the company is a big fan and she said he "loves my look" and to "keep snapping pics of that Miss McAdams!" Pretty cool!!! Here's the post showing some of the selfie pics I took from that last shoot...

I might go for a run today. Carolyn actually told me to be sure to exercise and then did a little cough... Mmm Hmm... Meanie!!! When she switched bodies, she gained a little weight herself! Not that I'm complaining, she's still smoking hot! Her boobs look to be much bigger now and her ass, DAMN!!! So, I might run at some point today. Maybe... And, only if Tonya goes with me.

Gonna run to the grocery store. Fridge and cupboard are bare. I really don't want to put on make-up right now... Sunglasses and ponytail... maybe lipstick. Yeah! That's the ticket!

I think I'm gonna go just like this! I got no one to impress at the grocery store, right?






No comments:

Post a Comment