Friday, August 30, 2013

Studio, Studio, Studio...

I may as well just move into the studio... Got there around 11am-ish Wednesday morning, left around 3am and went to my place. Didn't go to work yesterday and went back there around Noon. Left there last night around 3:40am and came back to Tonya's. I did bring my laptop yesterday with me and tried to get a few design projects done while I wasn't tracking... Kinda hard on a laptop though.

We're up to 7 songs now with the basic layout complete. Making some headway.

Heather and Jess got back yesterday. They seem to have had a great time. They brought me back a really cool figure set from Star Tours and a neat Darth Vader mug! The 4 of us are going out tonight. Gonna get all dressed up and go to a nice restaurant and then probably to a late movie!!! Should be a fun night. Then probably clubbing! Woo Hoo!!! I think I'm going to go all out with some super, smokie eye make-up I saw a tutorial for a couple days ago on youtube. I'll post the pics in the next blog. For now, in honor of these wonderful gifts Heather and Jess got me, I will leave you with some tasty, visual, Star Wars treats!!!





And how about one of little ole me!!!

This is what I think about doing design work with no mouse!
And, they have it so damn cold in the studio!!! Had to dig out a "sweater..."


No comments:

Post a Comment