Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Not Feeling so Good This Morning.


Was at the studio finishing up the last few lead tracks and left there around 9:40pm and headed for Tonya's place. I went on in and no one was there so I called and she said that she was in the hot-tub with Heather and Jess. She sounded a little weird or something... So... I went and got on one of my bikinis from my room there and headed down there. They were drunk. Really drunk. Especially Heather and Jess... But Tonya was too. I slipped off my long t-shirt and got in and grabbed a drink. I was hoping this was a good idea because of my current condition and nothing happened... Tonya is so hot. I just sometimes can't get over it... I'm pretty sure me and Tonya made out like the whole time as well as did Heather and Jess. Hell, we may have all had one big orgy, I don't really remember... I just know that I just woke up just a little bit ago and have a killer headache, I feel really bloated and don't want to go into the office today even though I think I have a ton of stuff to do... I'm going back to bed. No one else is up. Screw work today...

Back to sleep for Breely!

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment