Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Another Manic Monday from Hell!!!

Holy freaking shit!!! A hell of a lot of stuff has gone down since the post on Monday... I mean, really, what the hell!

Everything was going fine. I had my bikini on and was pulling up to Tonya's Condo. I went around to the side and saw Tonya there waiting for me! It was kinda funny, I on purpose ignored her and ran right up to Ozzy and picked him up and started to play with him! Tonya complimented me on my suit which was actually one that I guess Bree had before I became her... So weird saying and thinking about that... 


It's a super nice, private beach and I had brought a few things in my bag with me.... a frisbee, paddleball... sunscreen... As soon as Ozzy saw the frisbee, he jumped out of my arms and tried to get it. Tonya got it and threw it up to Ozzy and he actually caught it...I was worried he'd leave teeth marks, but he hadn't. This disc is new. I had just bought them a few days before from Amazon.com. It's an Ultra-Star, the disc that USA Ultimate uses in their tournaments!


I joked with Tonya and said, "Go long! You can still catch, right? Now that you're a... girl..." I giggled a bit and threw it to her. She caught it and threw it back.

"Yeah I can still catch." Ozzy was running back and forth chasing after the frisbee as we played. I told her that me and Luke played Ultimate when we were younger and I really love playing and that I don't know how I'd be able to play now in a league now that I'm a girl and slower and not in that great of shape. "You'd probably do great! Hey, do you think you are going to ever introduce him, Luke, to the rest of us or do you think that would be too much to handle."

"He's met Olivia.... I told him about her. I can introduce him to you if you want. He's probably gonna instantly be in love with you. As guys, we always had the same taste in girls.. and that hasn't seemed to changed now that I'm a girl... He actually really likes blondes... so, be ready..." 

"Hey, would not be the first time I have been hit on by a guy and I would love to meet him sometime. It's always nice to meet someone who understands us." She then said, I hope jokingly... "Besides I am the only one of us who's had sex with men. I for sure prefer woman, though." She then gave me a peck on the lips.

"Well then! I'm not sharing you with him. Don't even think about it, Blondie!!!," I said with a chuckle!

"I won't. I only want girls now anyway. Lets go swimming." With that, she takes off into the water! We both body surfed for bout the next 15 or 20 minutes until we both felt completely waterlogged and headed up to play some paddleball.

I saw what looked like a person standing at the gate to her apartment complex. Looked like he or she had a camera. Nice lens. Probably at least a 200mm Canon pro lens. I hope they're not shooting us again. "There's a really nice wave coming in! Let's catch this one and then head up to the beach."

*When we rode the wave in, Tonya looks for Ozzy and sees him standing at the gate barking at a guy who looks like he is watching us. "Ozzy, come here boy." Ozzy looks at her and ran back.

"Yep. Definitely a camera. Be right back..." I went up to him and it was a different guy from last time. I told him that this was a private beach and we really didn't appreciate him taking pictures of us. He says that he'll leave as he brings another camera up and takes a pic of me at close range. Well!!! I didn't like that at all. I reached down and got some sand that was wet from me dripping and threw it at his camera. "Don't worry. It's won't ruin it to much. Those 1D MKIIIs have pretty good weather striping. Now, please leave or we'll call the cops... or let the weiner dog loose on you!!!"

Tonya came up to the gate holding Ozzy who was growling at the man "Look at this mean beast and these teeth!!! You better leave us alone, I've trained him to go for the balls!"

"He's leaving... Let's go play some paddleball. I'll draw the court!" I take a few minutes to draw out the court and then we're ready to play. "Ok. I'm gonna serve first! You ready?"

"Yeah lets get this game going"

"Ok! Game on!" I served and we play a little. "Ya know, most girls you see on the beach are horrible at this. I guess it helps that we were guys and did sports stuff. I know as Brendan, I played this game all the time with my dad and brothers... and sometimes with my mom and sister!" 

"At least your memories have some meaning. Mine are no use since they are all of my life in growing up in LA but in my new reality I never grew up there."

"Hmm.. yeah. I'm sure Bree, before I was her, played this. Seems like a McAdams family sport to play on the beach. We always did when I was Brendan. It's getting really hot out here... Wanna go get a drink and sit under the umbrella?"

Ozzy comes running over to me. "Aww! Looks like Ozzy wants you to carry him."

"Such a cute, sweet little dog." I rubbed noses with him as I bent down to pick him up. "Hey Ozzy you want to play. Go get a toy." Ozzy looked at me and grabs part of my top in his mouth and jumped out of my hands pulling my top with him and ran happily with it to Tonya. She took it in her hands, and waved it at me, mockingly... I covered myself up. 

"Hey look what I got know. If you want it come get it." She ran towards the water.

"Hey! Give that back! Give it back! When I get you, you're gonna be sorry!!!" I ran at her yelling and laughing and chased her in the water!

"Come on if you want it you will have to try harder." She held the top above her head. I finally made my way out to she was and jumped on her and she fall back into the water. We were both underwater and I'm tryed to get the top and when we both come back up, it was no longer in her hand... 

"Hey! Where did my top go? You didn't let it go did you? I never got it." I looked behind me and Ozzy is swimming behind me holding the top in his mouth. "Damn! Ozzy has it! He's so fast for a little dog! Get him! You two are quite the little top stealing tag team, aren't you?"

"Sorry... I forgot to tell you he likes to chew on bras and bikini tops. Ozzy come to mommy." Ozzy looked at Tonya and all of a sudden a big wave hit him. "Ozzy!!!" She yelled with a concern look on her face not seeing him anymore. A few seconds later, his head pops up right next to me.

"Got him! But, no top. He must have dropped it when the wave hit him. Oh well! Ozzy will have to be my top when we get out of the deep water! Ok Tauntaun, we can either go lay out a little more, me topless of course, or we can go up to your room and change. I would suggest just borrowing one of your tops but your tops are, kinda... big... Personally, I've gotten enough sun already!"

"Ok. Lets head back to the apartment." As we get near the gate, we hear some clicking sounds from a camera...

"Good God!!! It's that damn photographer. Good thing I'm still holding Ozzy up over my boobs or he would have some nice shots." He notices that we saw him and ran off to a van parked a few yards from the gate of the private beach. "Can you see his license plate number? Looks like some sort of a news van or a communications company van..."

"No but I can do something better. I don't know how he keeps getting in hear but he won't be getting out." She, I guessed, called the the guard running the entrance the apartment complex. "I love living in gated community. I told the guard running the gate I would give him two hundred dollars if he would not let him out and keep him there till we get to the gate."

"Uh oh! Dude better watch out! The evil Tauntaun is on the loose! Hey wait, I'm still topless... I'm just gonna go over here behind this bush and put on my bra and tanktop. There may be more photographers out here..."

"I can give you a minute to put n your clothing." She called for Ozzy who came and hopped in her arms.

"Ok! All done... woops. Top on backwards. Ok, fixed it. Does this look ok? Bikini bottom with tanktop and bra?"

"Yeah it looks ok." We walked over to the entrance of the apartment complex and saw the man who was taking the pictures arguing with the security guard.

"What are your plans, Tauntaun? I mean, I have my .380 in my bag here. I could.. umm.. shoot him in the kneecaps maybe..." I kinda laughed.

"I like that idea but that might be a little much. I'm not going to hurt him unless he makes me but he owes you an apology for taking pictures of you topless and us an explanation of why he is watching us. We can do a little good cop bad cop."

"I know why he took pics of my topless!!! You took my top and ran off with it!!!" I look mad at you then smile... "But, yeah, I'll be the good cop."

The guy saw us coming and looked a little nervous. He ran towards the fence and started to climb it. I grabbed him and pulled him off before he could get over. "Hello again! I think we have some unfinished business from earlier. First I want you to apologize to my friend here and you better be sincere about it. Then, you are going to tell us why you have been taking pictures of us. If you do everything correctly, you will walk out of hear instead of taking an ambulance."

"Ok. ok. Everyone settle down. I'm sure there's a good explanation for all of this. Let's just let the man talk..."

MAN: (in a broken eastern european accent) "I take pictures for company. Company like pictures of beautiful women. I see you two and take pics. I already emailed pics into company. Will be printed tomorrow..."

"Well I guess that means we are not going to hurt you even though I want to punch you as hard as I can. You are on private property and have taken pictures of us and are going to publish them without our permission. We will just sue you for everything you got and the company you work for. Do you have anything to say about that." It is apparent she's holding herself back from beating this guy up and trying to stay in control.

"She's not one to be messed with, I kid you not. I'll be on the look out for these pics. It might be best to try and convince your publisher to not put them out. Now leave and never come back. Anything else you wanna say Taunta... Tonya?"

"Two things, first I want to know how you got in here and second, if I don't hear an apology from him to you, I am going to break his camera over his head."


"Don't break it. We'll get this douchebag. Let's just do it in a way that can't get us in trouble." He kinda smiled at me a little... I walked up to him and lunged at him and he almost falls back. We heard the gate guard guy kinda laugh...

"I still want answers. How did you get into this place and I want to know what is the name of the company you work for. Once you tell me this, I will let you leave. I don't think you want us to involve the cops."

"Ya know Tonya, if these pics reflect either of us in a negative light, Carolyn will probably have him killed!" I said laughing!

"I get in by saying I work for cable repair company and only wish I got to see more of you two when I took the pictures. Would have made more money if you two both naked." The guys laughed at us. We walked away from him. 

"Let him go we will find out who he works for later. If I look at his smug face any longer, I'll kill him. Are you done with him Bree?"

"Well yes. In my mind I was cutting his balls off, but, yes, I'm finished with him here, in the 'real' world!"

"Ok you can leave but understand this - if I ever see you here again, or following us, or if I ever see you taking a picture of us, I promise you will not like what will happen next." The guy slowly backed away and then got into his van and left.

"I'm going to be so sunburned! Damn that guy. Maybe the sunscreen is still working a little bit that we put on earlier..."

"Lets head to my place. If those pictures make us look bad and Carolyn does make him disappear, I will make sure his death will be by having balls cut off just for you."

"Thanks!!! And then, we can we put them in to a Mason Jar filled with Formaldehyde?"

Then we went back to her place took a shower and chilled out for a while... 

So... that all happened Monday. Tuesday I worked a little over half a day at the office and then spent the rest of the day in the studio. Got back to my place at like 2:45am. I was so tired. Crashed immediatly.


Today, I slept in, took a shower and then went to the studio around Noon. I told the guys that I had to get home at a reasonable hour today and once I laid down a few more lead racks, I left there around 9:15pm. Came here and made a late dinner and then started writing this. Tonya's coming over here tonight!!! So... I better finish up quick. She'll be here any minute! I just changed into something sexy as well. Wanna see???



She's gonna flip when I come to the door like this!

Anyway, that's the last couple days. Hopefully I'll get that "sleep" I mentioned earlier but I highly doubt it!!!

Laters!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment