Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pic From My Old Computer...

Just found this pic of me on my old computer from my old room at my parents house. Might have been first or second semester of college... I really don't know.


I kinda laugh when I see pics like this of me when Bree was younger. I really have no memories of looking like that. Only vague ones that sometimes appear when I publish posts on here. It's so weird. Like probably later, I'll suddenly remember that whole day and where I was and who I was with... SO weird.

Just got up and took a shower, got ready (sexy make-up today - smokey eyes!), fed Molly and ate some Apple Jax am heading to the studio to do some... VOCALS!!! Wow! This never woulda happened had I been a guy...

Laters.


(P.S. - Say hey to Molly!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment