Friday, September 13, 2013

Pics from my Most Recent Shoot

I'm not usually up this early, but I've been expecting an email with some of the pics from the shoot at Carolyn's and I heard the bing from my phone that I got an email. She said I could post some on here while they get my other site ready!!! I came up with a name for it and I think it's kinda cute. I hope it's not too corny.

Anyways, here are some of the pics! Good lord they are hot. I can't believe how sexy I am in these pics. It's just crazy to think that this is me now. Even after all this time, I see something like this and it blows me away again. Cra-zeh!!!






I'll get the website address on here as soon as I can! Hope you like these! Have fun looking at them! ;)

I can only wonder what attention these pics are gonna bring me... Hopefully this was a good idea. Looking at these pics though, it'd be a shame for them to not be seen!!! Tonya's site should be up soon as well. I can't wait to see hers! Purrrrrrrr..... She's a hot kitty too!!!

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment